Finding the Key to Evidence-Based Practice
April 3-4, 2020
Crowne Plaza Hotel
1221 Chess Dr. Foster City, CA 94404
If interested in having a presence at the event, hosting physicians and therapists from all over the country, please fill out the vendor form below or download the printable form below.
We expect 250 participants/therapists
Deadline for vendor sign ups: Jan 20th, 2020
The hotel may have specific requirements for handling items shipped to/from the hotel. They do not allow any foods that they do not supply. This would not count small candy or granola bars that are often given as people visit the booth. Since we will not be providing breakfast we suggest you have such items that will bring registrants to your booth.
Tables & electrical hook-ups
The tables are 6 foot long, skirted. Up to two chairs will be at each table. There is an additional charge for electrical hook-ups if you are not able to bring your own.
Please set up your table ½ hr before the start of the event: Registration begins at 7:00 am on April 3-4 2020. Board members will be onsite Thursday April 2 starting at 3:00 pm to help facilitate early arrival and access into the ballrooms. We will have a locked room for your valuable equipment.
Advantages to exhibiting at the 10th Annual HTA-CA State Conference
- YOU give out your lucky draw items as extra recognition for your company.
- Free time for attendees to access exhibitors throughout both days, morning and afternoon breaks to encourage vendor contact.
- Cover the entire spectrum of hand and upper extremity care – our physician and therapist attendees treat the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder
- Make the most of your company’s time by decreasing the number of cold calls and follow-up that traditional marketing requires
- Connect with a variety of attendees specializing in orthopedic, plastic and hand surgery specialties
- Meet important decision makers who are in search of new and innovative goods, services and initiatives to run a better equipped practice
- We have a limited number of special opportunities, including sponsorship of the wine and cheese social. Your logo would be featured prominently, with special mention of your generosity during the event.
Drink tickets for social hour: $1000
Please email Lori Stotko at email@example.com for additional details