HTA-CA offers two annual scholarships and travel grants of $2000 each.
Learn more and apply for the grants below.
- Members should be a registered/licensed Occupational or Physical Therapist or an assistant.
- Active members do not need to reside in the state of California.
Rights and Obligations of Members
- All members shall abide by the bylaws and policies of the California Chapter.
- Members are expected to attend the Corporation’s meetings on a regular basis and to participate in the work of the Chapter.
- Members should try to contribute to the educational activities of the Chapter.
- Members should pay annual membership dues.
- Active members of the Chapter may vote and participate in committees.
- Only active members of HTA-CA may hold elective office and chair committees.
- Discounted rate for conference fees to the Chapter’s annual educational conference.
- A receptive audience to present your ideas and issues to which could potentially lead to presentations, travel, notoriety, maybe even a book.
- Opportunities to apply for research grants and to participate in research projects.
- Membership is $35 per year, payable via PayPal or Credit Card.
- Membership runs January through December.
- Monthly meeting fees are $20 for non-members per meeting, payable at the door.
- As a courtesy, members unable to attend a meeting are required to notify us 48 hours in advance.