HTA-CA annual scholarships
HTA-CA is offering 2 annual scholarship and travel grants of $2000 each.
Read more and apply for the grants below!
- Members should be a registered/licensed Occupational or Physical Therapist or an assistant.
- Active members do not need to reside in the state of California.
Rights and Obligations of Members
- All members shall abide by the bylaws and policies of the California Chapter.
- Members are expected to attend the Corporation’s meetings on a regular basis and to participate in the work of the Chapter.
- Members should try to contribute to the educational activities of the Chapter.
- Members should pay annual membership dues.
- Active members of the Chapter may vote and participate on committees.
- Only active members of HTA-CA may hold elective office and chair committees.
- Discounted rate for conference fees to the Chapter’s annual educational conference.
- A receptive audience to present your ideas and issues to which could potentially lead to presentations, travel, notoriety, maybe even a book.
- Opportunities to apply for research grants and to participate in research projects.
- If you are an HTA-CA member, the California Chapter dues are $35/year payable to HTA-CA
- Deadline for becoming a member is June 30th of each year.
- After that, monthly meeting fees are $20 per meeting payable at the door.
- Any member unable able to make it to any meeting is required to RSVP 48 hrs in advance as a professional courtesy.