El Cerrito & Oakland Hand Therapy are Hiring!
We are seeking a skilled CHT hand therapist to work either part time or full time in 1 or 2 of our East Bay hand clinics in Northern California
We may also consider hiring an OT/PT that has at least 1 year of clinical/working experience if that year of hand therapy was alongside a CHT
Are you looking to join a popular and progressive private practice? Look into ECHTAR El Cerrito & Oakland Hand Therapy Clinics
More than 10 East Bay & SF Bay Area Hand surgeons consistently refer their patients to us!
Surgeons, MD’s, and patients are very very happy with our care and results! Do you want to work in a supportive, fun, and growth oriented environment? Come work with us!
If you want to learn more and more each year, have CHT mentoring, and have unlimited professional growth, come work with us!
Candidates must possess a CA License to practice OT/PT and be in good standing w/ boards/stateHand therapist should be able to effectively perform all aspects of patient care:
- Evaluations and Treatments of arm to hand injuries
- Musculoskeletal, Orthopedic, Neurological, RSI, Trauma
- High Skill level in Splint/Orthosis: Custom fabrications, modifications, and other techniques
- Manual treatments: STM, MFR, IASTM, Mobilization
- Establish effective and progressive HEP’s
- Effective use of various modalities
- Work independently and very well in small groups
OT/PT is efficient in documenting /notes/coding/ communication in clear English, in writing, speaking, and on EMR each day in all areas effectively
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email us your letter of Interest and your resume to: email@example.com
Send Job postings to: Our Website Coordinator