Are you just satisfied with your current job?
Excel Sports Medicine, contracted with the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF) will make you excited about your work and your profession!
We have some of the best opportunities in the Bay Area with an exceptionally experienced staff. At PAMF you will be part of an energetic team that:
- Provides premier patient-focused care
- Provides a variety of educational experiences including internationally renowned speakers in-house
- Is active in political advocacy
This position requires an O.T. or P.T., who is also a CHT. Splinting skills are required as there is a consistent need to fabricate a variety of hand and upper extremity custom made splints for many of the following diagnoses:
- elbow, forearm, wrist and hand fractures-resulting in closed reduction or open reduction with internal fixation
- various arthritic conditions, including thumb CMC, wrist and finger OA or hand/wrist RA
- peripheral nerve lesions
- post op care and treatment of muscle, tendon and ligament lacerations, ruptures, and tears, such as tendon injuries, collateral ligament tears, soft tissue injury from trauma, TFCC injuries
- carpal tunnel syndrome, De Quervain’s tendinitis and trigger finger–pre-op conservative treatment &/or post op
- Dupytren’s release surgery
- lateral and medial epicondylitis
- sports related injuries, including sprains and strains
Compensation dependent upon hours and experience. We offer highly competitive salaries for the Bay Area. Join our stellar rehabilitation team!
Cuong Pho PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, ATC, FAAOMPT
Manager, Physical Therapy Department, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Send Job postings to: Our Website Coordinator