OrthoArizona is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled Certified Hand Therapists
OrthoArizona is the premiere orthopedic destination in the Phoenix-Metro area. As a physician-owned private practice, join the opportunity to work alongside orthopedic surgeons to provide your patients the highest level of care. OrthoArizona is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled Certified Hand Therapists to join our growing team of best-in-class orthopedic team in the Central, North and East Valley. This position will allow you to take best care of your patients with no marketing or business development required. Enjoy a collaborative and energetic team environment with an exceptionally skilled team of clinicians. Work for an organization that values the quality of care to the patients in our clinics.
- Work as part of a comprehensive care team of therapists who work with physicians following evidence-based protocols to ensure excellent clinical outcomes.
- Work with therapists who are highly trained and experienced.
- Generous continuing education program that supports therapist certification or credentialing.
- State of the art clinics.
- Work with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits – medical and dental
- Short and long term disability
- Continuing education allowance
- Experience and knowledge of hand therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Splinting skills and expertise in an outpatient setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, families and physicians regarding therapy services in verbal and written form
- Minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current state of Arizona PT/OT license
- Current CHT
- Outpatient Orthopedic hand and upper extremity experience
Important Note: This practice is growing and offers high
potential to the right candidate. The new and
modern offices are located in the north west, north, central and east
valley of the Phoenix metro area. Easy access to sporting and
cultural events, shopping and dining.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
El Cerrito & Oakland Hand Therapy are Hiring!
We are seeking a skilled CHT hand therapist to work either part time or full time in 1 or 2 of our East Bay hand clinics in Northern California. We may also consider hiring an OT/PT that has at least 1 year of clinical/working experience if that year of hand therapy was alongside a CHT
Are you looking to join a popular and progressive private practice? Look into ECHTAR. El Cerrito & Oakland Hand Therapy Clinics.
More than 10 East Bay & SF Bay Area Hand surgeons consistently refer their patients to us! Surgeons, MD’s, and patients are very very happy with our care and results!
Do you want to work in a supportive, fun, and growth oriented environment? Come work with us! If you want to learn more and more each year, have CHT mentoring, and have unlimited professional growth, come work with us!
Candidates must possess a CA License to practice OT/PT and be in good standing w/ boards/state.
Hand therapist should be able to effectively perform all aspects of patient care: Evaluations and Treatments of arm to hand injuries – Musculoskeletal, Orthopedic, Neurological, RSI, Trauma.
Hand therapist should be able to perform and provide:
- High Skill level in Splint/Orthosis: Custom fabrications, modifications, and other techniques
- Manual treatments: STM, MFR, IASTM, Mobilization
- Establish effective and progressive HEP’s
- Effective use of various modalities
- Work independently and very well in small groups
- OT/PT is efficient in documenting /notes/coding/ communication in clear English, in writing, speaking, and on EMR each day in all areas effectively
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email us your letter of Interest and your resume to: email@example.com
Senior Occupational Therapist
Strength is Relative. Potential is Infinite.
Help your patients achieve their goals while realizing those of your own. Working alongside clinical experts and physicians, you’ll have the freedom, resources, and support you need to develop innovative care plans and improve your patients’ quality of life.
Senior Occupational Therapist – Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) Outpatient Fremont, California – Part-Time (32 hrs/wk)
In this role, you will be a certified hand specialist that provides independent occupational therapy management to patients, under the direction of the Director of Rehabilitation or designee. You will provide occupational therapy services in specialized patient care clinics, and assist in the development, implementation, and review of departmental patient care programs.
- At least two years of experience as an occupational therapist
- A graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a bachelor’s or master’s degree with certification in occupational therapy or foreign-trained equivalent
- Licensure to practice occupational therapy by the State of California by date of hire
- BLS certification
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) or the ability to obtain one prior to employment start date
- The ability to perform both routine and complicated therapy under general supervision
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 793230.
for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 793230.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Send Job postings to: Our Website Coordinator