Sr. Physical Therapist – Outpatient Hand Therapy
Part-time (32 hrs/wk), Day Shift
Success is measured one step at a time
I hold myself to the highest standards. And believe in my ability to make a difference—one day at a time. As an employee of Kaiser Permanente, I have the freedom to put these beliefs into practice. Here, I have the resources and support I need to realize my potential. If you believe professional empowerment leads to personal satisfaction, this is the place to put your beliefs into practice. Join us in Santa Rosa, California.
In this role, you will provide independent physical therapy management to patients under the direction of the Rehabilitation Services Director or designee. You will provide physical therapy services in specialized patient care clinics, and will assist in the development, implementation, and review of departmental patient care programs.
- At least two years of experience in physical therapy
- Experience with primarily upper extremity and hand therapy in an outpatient setting
- At least two years of experience treating hand patients with diagnoses of nerve decompressions, repairs, tendon repairs and transfers, and amputations
- Competence in splint fabrication for postop patients
- A graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree with certification in physical therapy or foreign-trained equivalent
- A California Physical Therapy license
- BLS certification
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) or the ability to obtain one prior to employment start date
- Certified Clinical Instructor for Physical Therapy students preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 599572.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
Send Job postings to: Our Website Coordinator