Deadline for vendor sign ups: Jan 15th, 2018
The hotel may have specific requirements for handling items shipped to/from the hotel. They do not allow any foods that they do not supply. This would not count small candy or other items that are often given as people visit the booth. The tables are 6 foot long, skirted. Up to two chairs will be at each table. There is an additional charge for electrical hook ups.
- Please set up your table ½ hr before the start of the event: Registration begins at 7:30 am on March 2nd and 3rd 2018
- For questions please contact Saba Kamal at (408) 268-8536 or Sabhoc08@gmail.com
Advantages to exhibiting at the 8th Annual HTA-CA State Conference:
- YOU give out your door prize items as extra recognition for your company.
- Unopposed time for exhibitors with 2 refreshment time
- Cover the entire spectrum of hand and upper extremity care – our physician and therapist attendees treat the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder!
- Make the most of your company’s time by decreasing the number of cold calls and follow-up that traditional marketing requires!
- Connect with a variety of attendees specializing in orthopedic, plastic and hand surgery specialties
- Meet important decision makers who are in search of new and innovative goods, services and initiatives to run a better equipped practice
Take advantage of the most effective method of reaching your target audience through face-to-face interaction in the West Coast.
We will include your logo along with tag line and 1 contact information (name, phone and email) in our handouts.
Our exhibit area will be open on Friday and Saturday